Sunday, January 23, 2011

Key anniversary

My husband and I realized yesterday that we've had the keys to our house for over 1 year!  We missed the date (Jan 19th -- anyone else find there are too many anniversaries / important dates to track??), but have our move-in anniversary coming up on the 30th.

We have made a lot of progress on our house, but still have many other to-do's to keep us busy.

Any suggestions for celebrating? My ideas include some champagne (I love the bubbly stuff - any excuse works for me!) a nice home-made feast for dinner, and maybe tallying a list of projects we completed this past year (could be motivating or depressing, depending on how many more projects we have!).

I like Sherry and John's idea of shadow boxing keys from previous homes to keep the memories:


via Young House Love

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...