Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Hardwood heaven

New hardwood is in our future, I'm just not sure how far off that future is. You see, we want to do the kitchen, flooring, and knock out a wall that the previous owners put in to block the hallway (don't ask.).  The issue is that flooring and a kitchen can be pretty pricey. One would think to do them one at a time, but they go hand in hand depending on if we change the kitchen layout, what flooring we want in the kitchen, etc.

So for now we'll just dream.



7 comments:

Unknown said...

Herringbone floors make my heart pitter patter:)

Katie said...

i agree, love harringbone floors! although i couldn't even imagine trying to install them...

emily said...

I love herringbone wood floors! So beautiful!

Kerry said...

loving the herringbone hardwood... it is my absolute favorite. One day I will have it in my home... one day! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the one by Marcus Design ;) Amazing!!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

Herringbone all the way although I'm not sure that's a diy project:)

Anne-Marie @ 10 Rooms said...

oh, my dream house has those herringbone floors... so beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...