Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday faves - Anthro

It's April now...full fledged spring must be around the corner!

I received an Anthropologie catalogue in the mail a little while ago and just got around to looking at it. While I tend to not buy much there because I'm not convinced of the quality of their clothes (for the price), it is fun to look at. Here are some of my faves:


I love the combination of these pieces.
Antilles Tank - also available in turquoise
Cinchona Cardigan

Canopy Lookout Dress - This just screams summer


Kingston Road Dress - picnic anyone?


I love the look of a gauzy white shirt on a hot day.
Fanning Button-up


Flights and Fancy dinnerware


Glasswing Duvet Cover






2 comments:

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

Lovely! We are scheduled to have Anthropologie open in Vancouver in May. I can't wait. Can you believe I have never stepped foot in the store. Shocking, I know:)

Anonymous said...

I love Anthropologie's stuff...based on their website. Like Carol, I too have never entered the actual store. Someday!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...