Monday, April 18, 2011

More photos of France and Belgium

Here are some more photos of our lovely trip to France and Belgium!  We had a great time - hard to believe we've only been back for a week!

This was the courtyard of our Paris apartment - don't you just love it?

View from our apartment

Wouldn't you love to live in a place with an entrance like this? Paris is full of hidden gems where you look at this and when the door opens it leads to a beautiful courtyard.



Macarons...we definitely did not go hungry...

 Near Brugges, Belgium

These tiled roofs are famous in the Dijon area - great way to add some visual interest in town!

 A lovely Burgundy winery where we spent quite a bit of time doing a large tasting (they had 9 for us to try! When we've toured wineries in Napa, Sonoma, and Niagara most places will do a flight of 3 wines. Here they went all out, and with no fee)

 We didn't go thirsty either...

There is a very small taste of our trip! I have a few photos of a great antique store that we came across in Antwerp that I will share tomorrow to close out my trip posts.



5 comments:

Kelly said...

So jealous! :)
That blue door is amazing. I want to be there, right now.

Raina Cox said...

What an unforgettable trip.

Thanks so much for stopping by La Lamp Shade!

xo,

Raina

If the Lamp Shade Fits

emily said...

Wow! Looks like a wonderful trip! Such great photos!

Claire H. said...

Wow, spring time in Paris, it doesn't get any better than that! I just started following your blog, and I love it! I have been craving pain au chocolat these days, Italy just doesn't do pastries like France!

Baci
Claire

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

I love your photos. You're making me want to take a trip!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...