Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday faves - orange!

I'm on an orange kick lately...don't think I could ever commit to it, but some of these photos have nice small doses that are perfect to freshen things up. Happy Friday everyone!

bedrooms - Anthropologie Woods Wallpaper orange wingback headboard modern white nightstands black flower pillows  orange headboard  woods wallpaper,

living rooms - X-base desk orange lamp sliding glass doors  Jonathan Adler's Home!   Love the desk and chair! white orange living room colors.


living rooms - sofa ottoman brown orange tufted ottoman rug orange gray pillows gray walls  Thanks to Designsponge and Heather Garrett Design.

nypost


Lonny via Little Moth
This would make a cute framed print - via The Wife Style Files



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I'm embracing orange these days as well... i found a cute blog that does too:
howaboutorange.blogspot.com

have a great weekend!
amyandalec.blogspot.com

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Awesome post! I'm LOVING orange right now!!! Love that last photo!

Kim@Chattafabulous said...

What is it about orange lately? Never thought I would consider it for myself but those plans have changed!!!

Anna @ IHOD said...

Such a fun color and some pretty fabulous finds!! I am really liking the duo headboards!
Happy weekend friend!
Anna

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

I love the last photo...I have a similar photo from a trip to Italy last year, just a sea of orange umbrellas in front of the ocean.

Barbara Matson said...

I am loving those orange headboards!

Allison Egan said...

A pop of orange is sooo bright and beautiful! Love that floral orange and white tray! and the headboards!

xo Allison

Spicer + Bank
www.spicerandbank.blogspot.com

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

The last photo reminded me of the Jean Claude and Christo art installation in Central Park. My hubby and I drove all the way to NY to see miles and miles and miles of orange fabric strung through central park in February. The contrast was mind blowing.

TT said...

mmm love that color

xoxo

T from THE WORLD TOUR
A couple of lovers sailing around the world.
http://sailingaroundtheglobe.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...