Friday, July 22, 2011

Friday faves - cool thoughts

It's hot. Very hot. As said in yesterday's post, feels like 49 C hot. I don't remember a day in Ontario this hot, but apparently we aren't breaking records (actually shocking). I am thankful that I got to spend my week in an air conditioned office. I feel for anyone who is pregnant, had to work outside or work in a non-a/c location. I bet productivity was NOT high. We do not have central a/c at our home, but have a window unit that is a godsend (albeit an ugly one) for our bedroom and for sleeping. 

To cool down, I've scoured some images that inspire cool thoughts...enjoy and happy hot friday!

via - I'll take the pitcher...
via - amazing use of a tarp

3 comments:

Carol-Anne said...

I especially love the margarita suggestion! It is really stinking hot!

Hey, I've done a post today called "Fiction Friday" and I'd love for you to add your two cents! As a fellow reader, I know you've got some good suggestions!

Keep cool this weekend!

christine, just bella said...

mmm, those kiwi popsicles look sooo good!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

margaritas are the best remedy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...