Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11

It's phenomenal re-watching the coverage and memorials to 9/11 victims today. All the more power to New Yorkers, survivors, and the victims families.


I can't believe it's been 10 years since 9/11. It doesn't seem as though it was that long ago, yet when I think of my life over the last 10 years so much has changed. Everyone remembers exactly where they were and what they were doing when they found out. I had just started 2nd year university and was at home eating breakfast before an 11:30 scheduled class. I couldn't believe what was happening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was such a life changing day...it didn't matter that I was just a high school student living in a small town in central Canada. It was so shocking...so devastating. Lovely sentiments Heather. Thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...