Friday, November 18, 2011

Friday faves - a green Christmas

TGIF! It's getting close to the holidays (yay!), and snow floated around the mid-town Toronto sky yesterday while I was at work (eek! nothing stuck though) - it's time to start thinking about decorating. The traditional Christmas decor is red and green, but I like the look of monochromatic holiday styles. Here are some great green finds that I think are inspiring for the season:
Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image

Pinned Image


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aah...love these. Green just happens to be my fav colour! Happy weekend to you Heather ;)

Amelia said...

Ooooo I heart green. Pretty pretty!

Carol@TheDesignPages said...

I also like the monochromatic scheme. I'm also a fan of hot pink in Christmas decor. It is snowing like crazy in Kelowna today (and I've had reports of snow in Vancouver!!!). I guess it's the west coast's turn for a snowy winter.

Anonymous said...

I love the monochromatic color idea. might use is for my holiday decor!

Michelle @ Ten June said...

I agree! There's something to be said for the monochromatic look... all of these are so pretty! And hello, it's really already snowing some up there? Crazy talk!

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

so many beautiful decorating ideas!! i can't wait to start decorating for christmas!

Dayna @Inspiration for Decor said...

Totally agree - all green is understated, classy, and still festive. I love that first photo with the simple wreath and planter. I can only imagine what other gorgeous is behind that door...

Rosa @ FlutterFlutter said...

The grey and green in that first pic are perfect!

Mary Ann Pickett said...

I am going to use this color green this year...with white and sliver. Thanks for the inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...