Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday faves - Valentine's!

For anyone who's super on top of reading blogs...sorry for posting 2 posts yesterday - I inadvertently posted some Polyvore combo's - woops! Taking a friend shopping tomorrow and developed some inspiration outfits :)

Onto an ACTUAL post...Valentine's Day is soon upon us...I am not a huge Valentine's girl, meaning I don't get all decked out, or deck out my house for it, but I do appreciate the sentiment. So, in the honour of love, here are some cute things I have come across for this year's Valentine's day (with a few days left so you can use some of the ideas!)

 heart garland via howaboutorange.blogspot.com

free printables! via onecharmingparty.com

paper hearts via millneramy on etsy

crochet hearts via purlbee.squarespace.com

white hearts via sarahandbendrix on etsy


Happy Friday ladies!

5 comments:

Danielle said...

All cute! We're not big Valentine's Day celebrators/decorators either - but there's just something so pink and lovely about the decor for it - a girl just can't resist! Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

Cute Vday inspiration shots. So charming. Happy Friday to you Heather! Have a good one :D

Rosa @ FlutterFlutter said...

Love those rich red treats in the first shot! Gorgeous! Have a great Valentine's Day weekend!

Tiffany said...

Such cute ideas. I'm not that into Valentines Day either but my daughter would love these!

Plumbing Equipment Sales Service said...

Thank you for your kind words about my blog! I'm glad you enjoy reading it. FaucetMeaning

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...