Friday, June 22, 2012

Friday faves - some like it hot

Toronto has been in a major heat wave this week...it is supposed to "cool off" today to a high of only 25 C. I think the humidity is what's been killing it this week...but I have been SO grateful for the air conditioner we had installed in the spring! It's unreal what a difference it makes - it really removes the humidity in the air. We'll have the windows open again when things cool down, but it has made sleeping, blogging, and just general LIFE within our house a pleasure this week.

If you need to cool down, here are some of my favourite ideas:
via - Nothing beats a cool, citrusy drink
via - sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eek...love those drink and popsicle shots. Gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean -- my AC has been my saviour! We've been consuming Freezes like no other!

emily said...

Those drinks look so refreshing! And we need it here -- it's been over 100 degrees for the last couple of days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...