Monday, July 16, 2012

Blogger book club - Day After Night (Review)

Happy Monday blogiverse!

This weekend was a busy one - the Mr's parents were in town, so among other things we went to watch the Blue Jays game on Saturday. Bonus: the Jays won 11-9 - which means a lot of runs, which for me equals excitement! A home run ball even came into our section (thankfully a few rows in front of us so I didn't have to shriek and dive below my seat show off my catching skills).

Today is another Book Club review! Did this book come up quick for you? I tell ya...I read it quickly but can't believe how quickly July 16th has snuck up. We read Day after Night by Anita Diamant:


Click over to Carol's blog The Design Pages for her review (I've added mine to her comments).


1 comment:

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

I'll definitely pick this one up! Glad to get the book club reviews. I'll have to pick up "On Beauty" as well so I'm ready for September's book club!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...