Friday, July 6, 2012

Friday faves - pin-to-the-rest

Hello Friday!! I love short weeks, don't you?

This week I was pinning a fair bit over on Pinterest and I realized that I pin a lot...but I rarely go back through my pins to see what I have! So I did just that and picked some of my favourite pins for this week's Friday Faves.

Enjoy the eye candy :) (All images via my Pinterest - if you are going to Pin anything please go to either my Pinterest page or the source to repin)













How do you like that pretty?

Happy weekend all.

8 comments:

Designwali said...

i need a good pin now & again too! Have that skirt in teh first image....don't look as nearly as glamorous as her!! happy friday

Anonymous said...

Happy Friday Heather!
I love that green tufted chesterfield. Eek. Delightful.
Great pins dear...wishing you a lovely weekend. Can't wait to see what you pin next ;)

Unknown said...

I love that first outfit!

Adding the finishing touch said...

Love this! I love the Houzz kitchen.

Glamour Drops said...

The cinnamon scroll bun things are making me hungry!!

Anonymous said...

i'd love to have one of those cinnamon buns right about now! great pins :)

emily said...

That first outfit is perfection! Love all of those images!

Tanya from Dans le Lakehouse said...

That first outfit is perfection! And I pinned the second pic too, lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...