Thursday, January 31, 2013

My new favourite store

A couple of weeks ago I finally stopped into FOC! Furniture On Consignment.  A friend told me about this store and said that she found out about it from one of Sarah Richardson's sources lists. It's in Leaside, just down the road from the HomeSense there.

I popped in and loved a LOT of what I saw. Unfortunately not a lot of it has a place in my home, but there were some incredible pieces that I have to share with you.
 This goldleaf and glass desk is GORGEOUS. Asking price: $550...aka...quite the deal.

And now for the absolute steal...this is Ethan Allan...and was listed at $400. $400!! I can't even find a coffee table I like for $400. If I had a dressing room (or a house big enough for a dressing room) this would be going in it. For. Sure.

This was a very cool coffee table, but has a green leather inset on the top of it (and is too solid for my living room) but it could look fantastic in the right spot.


Are you going to go and check it out? I'll definitely be going back regularly!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I wish I could check it out with intention to buy big ticket items... there are a few consignment shops I check out in Ottawa but nothing with modern pieces. Great finds!!

Tiffany Leigh said...

Ooo I will definitely have to check it out soon!

Jen @ RamblingRenovators said...

You were in my 'hood! FOC is a hidden gem and one of my long time blog sponsors. They always seem to have great quality pieces.

Unknown said...

After you told me about it, I went! They definitely have some great stuff. Great quality and great prices. I'll be back for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...