Monday, February 18, 2013

Family day french toast

Hi friends! I feel like it has been so long since I wrote a real blog post...I'm getting sucked into the winter blahs, and work is busier than ever (beyond busy) so when I get home the last thing I want to do is look at a computer screen.  But, give me a long weekend and some reno ideas and maybe, just maybe, I'll get inspired :) Today's all about food, but check back this week for some fun posts that relate to my 2013 goals.

It's family day here in Ontario (read: a holiday - woo hoo!) Who doesn't need a long weekend in February? We didn't do anything exciting, but the extra day and extra sleep was much appreciated. We celebrated with yummy food all weekend, including french toast for breaky this morning. Yumm.

And a few other photos from around here...
My lovely tulips from Valentine's Day

2 comments:

Jordana said...

Mmm...I bet that French toast was as delicious as it looks. It's one of my most favourite breakfast treats!
Jordana
@WhiteCabana

Shannon said...

I had to stop making French Toast with Challah bread because I could seriously eat the whole loaf...

eggs and turkey bacon are safer options!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...