Monday, April 29, 2013

Now we're talking...

Hi all!

If you follow me on instagram (interiorgroupie) or twitter (@interiorgroupie) you have seen that we had some exciting grout progress last week. This is uber exciting as it means the bathroom is kind of getting close...to looking like a bathroom again...

Loving the dark grout...
 Loving the floor...
Loving the future home of our double vanity...(which is proving to be a challenge since the vanity placement won't be lined up with the studs...right...)

 
And now the hard part - to choose the perfect paint colour. We have to do the painting before the plumber comes back so we have a chance to paint properly behind where the rad is going and where the toilet is going...but what colour? 

Currently Benjamin Moor Distant Gray (2124-70), American White (2112-70), and Paper White (OC-55) are in the mix. Bathrooms don't get a lot of light, so I'm thrown by how light / white to go, or if I should go with a touch of grey. I'm also a bit worried about the gray being too blue (I don't want that)...what do you think?

4 comments:

Country Chic said...

Ohhhh it's starting to look so good!

Carissa @ the Fabulous Design File said...

Wow!!! It's looking so fab! Love the floor choice, and of course, the dark grout with white subway (my fave!)

Tiffany said...

The tile work is looking so good. It's really coming together:)

Michelle said...

It looks amazing! I'm a big fan of white so I have various shades of it. Light and bright is always my fav. You can always go dark with the shower curtain and towels.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...